Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Sushi's Song of the Day, 5-7-2012: Get your rage on

It doesn't happen often, because I'm a super friendly and generally tolerant person, but sometimes I feel like I absolutely hate pretty much everyone on the planet. Everyone seems stupid, incompetent, jerky, or some horrible combination of all of the above. I used to have a heavy bag for such occasions, but some stupid, incompetent jerk broke the rigging by which I had it suspended. Is it weird to be such a passive, non-violent person, but to really like hitting things occasionally?

Since I can't actually, and would never really, kick an actual person's ass, I shall turn to a musical selection that makes me feel like I could. This isn't my usual cup of tea, but for some reason I really dug this song from the moment I first heard it.

 You Wouldn't Know, Hell Yeah


Hell Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment