Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sushi's Song of the Day, 5/11/2012: Friday!






This performance made dealing with the original song totally worthwhile.
K, so it's Friday. I've got our cameras loaded thusly:

Minolta Maxxum 7000, Kodak Gold 400
Holga 120CFN, 35mm adapted, Fuji Superia 800
Holga 135BC, Kodak B&W TRI-X 400
Lomography Fisheye2, Fuji Superia 400

The weather is supposed to be lovely, so there will hopefully be loads of outside time, and lots of picture taking. I also have a fresh supply of Adderal, and some newly processed pictures, so there may be some actual posting, as well.

Did I tell you we've added a Fisheye to the Camfam? It's actually my Daughter's, but she's willing to share. And it is SO COOL!

                                                        Horsey!, by me

I'm so excited about the potential for photographic fun this camera has in store.
And for the weekend, as well.
See you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment