Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Photographs, Finally!

Oh my gosh, you guys! I'm so excited, I hardly know where to start. Yes I do. I know just where to start.
I am in love, people.
Truly madly and deeply in love with my new Wide and Slim camera.
And cross processed color slide film!
I know there has been a definite lack of new photography lately, but I'm gonna make up for it like nobody's business, baby.
I'm still sorting all the new work I've uploaded, but here, because i just can't wait, is just a sampling of what's in store:
From the first roll of film I shot with the Wide and Slim. Love. This. Camera.


From the second roll on the Wide and Slim. Just wait, you'll see. You should get one. Like, tomorrow. I'm serious.


Ha! this is a total screw up on the Holga 135. I had been taking pictures of flowers with a close up filter on, and I forgot to take it off.! Luckily it was one of the last shots on the roll. I don't hate it, though.


Oh God. This is from Wide and Slim take three, with cross processed color slide film. I can't wait to show you the rest.



And this is cross processed color slide film shot with my Minolta. Aren't those flowers pretty? My daughter picked and potted them. I love the color combo. And while I love the look off the x-pro shots on the W&S, I think the Minolta made best use of it, and I took some pics that I'm super proud of.


So I hope you're enjoying your weekend, and memorializing things as is appropriate for you. I'll see you later this week with a proper introduction to the wonder that is the Wide and Slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment